The weather here has been beautiful, temperatures in the 70's and 80's and we have been soaking up the sun!!!

my little patio Hubcap put it in our side yard... my little slice of paradise. I sit here most afternoons and watch the kiddos play!

Little Miss is going to give me gray hair! She is my wild one, always going, going going! She hit her brothers book shelf and got herself her second set of stitches!!! She was brave though and was her normal self as soon as we hit the waiting room of urgent care... oh my stars sister you need to slow down!!
And we wonder why she's had stitches twice at the age of 2??!?!? I turn my back for one second and she is doing this...if I let her she would do flips like this from the counter.... I am going to enroll her in a tumbling class...
I got some new flowers planted in our front beds and all my other flowers are in full bloom! I love spring!!
My sweet little baby girl...
Little Miss and I made this fun flower cherry pie..
Here are my girls and I making dinner one night..so much fun!
The other view of my new patio!!! And our fire pit!! We have made more than enough smores already!!
My little loving pirates on their pirate ship we made them!
Sisters...
My baby girl turned 1 month! Can't believe it.... it is flying by of course!
We got a bunch of dirt delivered for our vegetable garden boxes and Mister had a blast playing on the huge mound of dirt before Hubcap could move it!!! And we had enough extra that he now has his own huge pile in the back yard!! Boy heaven!!
And my sweet baby girl has started smiling!! So sweet!
Another matchy sister picture! Just love them!






Where to start...I adore everything about this post...Your sweet baby girl's hair and smile is just precious! :) I like seeing your pretty flowers and yard too! How did you come up with the pie design? It is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteTHanks!!! The idea for the pie came from a Taste of Home magazine a year or two ago. I just cut different size strips of dough and arranged them around the pie then added a circle!! Then put some foil around the edges and bake like normal!!!!! So easy!!! And fun!
Deletehappy 1 month to Gracelyn! That 1-month photo of her is just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love the pirate ship :)
floral&fudge