Wednesday, April 17, 2013

crafty


One thing I was nervous about having three kids three and under was if I would still be able to have time for crafts...crafts with the kiddos and crafts for just me! I love to create, to make fun things, eat fun things and my kiddos do to! Thankfully my sweet little girl adapted to a schedule and I (and the kids) still have time to be creative. We may not get in as many fun crafts as we did before, or they may take a little longer but we are still able to have fun! Here are some of my crafty projects I have done recently... 


I saw mason jar cookies on Pinterest and told Hubcap that was all I wanted for my birthday. But then the more I thought about it I knew that it would probably cost a fortune which seemed silly to spend on something we were just going to eat. So my mom and I attempted to make them ourselves. Of course they are not as perfect as the professional Pinterest ones, but they were still fun!! 


Ok, this is not crafty at all but since I showed you my mason jar cookies I thought I would show you this cutest shirt Hubcap bought me for my birthday!!! It's so perfect!! 




This is old but I never posted it a sugar cookie fruit cake... we made it on St. Patricks Day. It was so delicious!! And beautiful!!! 



I love to make diaper cakes for baby showers!!! They are so cute and fun and I love when I get to pick a theme and go with it! This is a book themed one.... 


My favorite, a bee themed diaper cake... 
and 


a princess themed diaper cake!! This one was fun too..all the flowers are headbands or clips I made and the bottom is a real tutu!! Fun!!!!!! 

Happy Crafting Friends!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment