I thought I would share what we having been eating this week.. I LOVE food and food posts are always some of my favorites for inspiration in the kitchen.
Grilled mesquite marinated flank steak stuffed with red,orange and yellow peppers and green onions with white rice and grilled veggies. So good!!
Blueberry coffee cake..
Flat bread pizzas. Naan Indian flat bread with olive oil, minced garlic, roasted asparagus, artichoke hearts, green onions, mini red and yellow tomatoes, zucchini, spinach and colby jack cheese...
This sandwich is Mister and I's favorite! Grilled cheese with guacamole, sprouts, cucumber and spinach.
Yummy shortbread with home made lemon curd. Soooo delicious.
We celebrated Earth Day with some Lorax activities... the little Lorax snack is a half a orange pineapple, candy eyes and a mint chocolate covered almond. The kids loved it!!
Bon Appetit!
Yum!This all looks so delicious! I am pinning these ideas for later.. :)
ReplyDelete