Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

What a fun Easter we had this year! It was very simple, but very fun. Mister keeps asking me if it's still Easter..funny kid. 
Leading up to the big day we did a few fun crafts. We made these little bunnies and also did some PEEP bunny print painting and made some crosses. 

I didn't do a whole lot of Easter decorating but I did manage to make this fun little display for our kitchen counter. 
It was supposed to rain all day Easter so on Saturday we did a little Easter egg hunt in our back yard. 

I put a Annie's rabbit fruit snack in each egg..my kid's think fruit snacks are a huge treat so it worked out! 






Their Easter baskets. How fun that we had three this year!! Mister got a 9 foot parachute, I made Little Miss some rainbows and Baby Girl got a cute little outfit. 




My Easter blessings all ready for church. After church and the church potluck and Easter egg hunt we headed over to my parents house. The rain stopped and it was sunny and beautiful. We were able to have another Easter egg hunt, play some baseball, dye eggs and Mister and I had an egg race which I promised him! 










My little Easter baby. Her first Easter. She is seriously the sweetest little thing ever! By far my easiest baby, so alert and just so cute! She's already adapted to a schedule (woo hoo) and only wakes up once a night to eat! And she finally joined the 7 pound club this last week as well! She is still so tiny! What a blessing to have her with our family this Easter! 


2 comments:

  1. I seriously love the rainbows!!
    I don't know what it is about the littlest's hair, but I just want to touch it and run my fingers through it. Ha!
    Yay for an easy baby!
    Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter.
    P.S. You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Her hair is like velvet!! It's great!
      Thanks!! Hope your Easter was great too!! We still need to get together for coffee!!!

      Delete