Oh Oodles! You turned 8 months on Thanksgiving Day, how festive! You are your mother's child! I cannot believe that in 4 months you will be one years old! I know I tell you this every month, but time really is flying!!
At months you:
-wave hi
-say mama and dada
-still have no teeth
-still do not crawl!!!! You have made a few small crawls, but for the most part you roll, stretch, scoot to get where you want to go. And you can go pretty far.
-Eat baby food two times a day now, fruit at lunch, veggie at dinner.
-Love to sing and LOVE to talk. Your poor brother gets an earful!
-Have the funniest fake laugh! Your brother taught you and so now we will look at you and you do this hilarious fake laugh.
- suck your top lip in and look like a bull dog. A very beautiful bull dog.
-love jewelry
-You can now go from lying on your back/tummy to sitting up on your own, which is nice for mama!
-have wild and curly hair..you have this one little ringlet on the side of your head that I could seriously eat with a spoon it is so adorable!
Little Miss you are just too cute! Seriously every time I look at you I can't believe how gosh darn cute you really are!! You make everyone around you happy and I love that about you! You are my sweetest baby girl and I don't know how I could love you more!
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment