Happy Monday Friends! Glad its the start of another week, even though time is flying by. I took Little Miss into the doctor today and she got her 7 month shots, it was weird because I promise you I was just there and she was five days old! And now its Thanksgiving...
We had a fun weekend; met up with some friends, celebrated Hubcaps birthday with my family, watched our team LOSE...sniff... but it was a relaxing weekend.
Mister had pink eye this weekend so I stayed home with the babes while Hubs went to church. Two weekends ago he painted our bedroom and I have had this wall that I just didnt know what to do with. I finally figured it out, and Mister and I did this yesterday morning:
I love it!!! It's just perfect...and the best thing is Hubs liked it too... I was a little worried he might think it was a little busy, but he liked it!
I really love Thanksgiving and I am so excited about all the little crafts we are going to make leading up to the big day. I made Mister this nice, quiet activity felt board last weekend..... we are still working on the nice and quiet lasting for more than five minutes.
He does like this turkey and its a great, fun way to practice his colors. I made him a Jack-O-Lantern one for Halloween and will make him a Christmas flannel board as well. Its not that hard of a concept, I just cut felt out and you can stick it together.... :)
This last picture is for "Gigi" ...Here we are all dressed up on Saturday for the big game....poor Alabama. Like my dad said after we got done watching, "That game wore me out"... Seriously... Roll Tide!!!
Happy crafting friends... next week I have some fun crafts to show you for Thanksgiving. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment